- Abraham Lincoln was chosen to Congress in 1846. John F. Kennedy was chosen to Congress in 1946.
- Abraham Lincoln was chosen President in 1860. John F. Kennedy was chosen President in 1960.
- Both were shot in the over of the head in the vicinity of their wives.
- Both wives lost their youngsters while living in the White House.
- Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
- Lincoln’s secretary was named Kennedy.
- Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
- Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was conceived in 1808. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was conceived in 1908.
- Lincoln was shot in the Ford Theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln, made by Ford.
- Lincoln was shot in a theater and his murderer ran and stowed away in a warehouse. Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his professional killer ran And stowed away in a theater.
- Corner and Oswald were took out before their trials.
The denomination normally never exceeds $300 to $500. The credit history of the loan applicant is studied carefully. After listing the numerous lenders you need to apply to most real lender payday loans online
the lenders for such loans also do not consider poor credit history as an adverse variable. there are a few fundamental demands that one needs to execute in order to get instant loans.